The Rose Guide to End-Times Prophecy is an easy-to-understand overview of Bible prophecies about end times. It explains the teachings in the Bible about the end times, views of Christians through the centuries, and careful and fair analysis of the different ways that Christians today interpret end-times prophecies. Simple charts, illustrations, pictures, and maps help you see the whole picture.
Features, Explanations, Charts, and Diagrams for :
- Book of Revelation - four ways Christian interpret it
- Daniel's prophecy of the seventy weeks from different points of view
- Terms in the Book of Revelation: the Beast, 666, Millennium, Antichrist, Armageddon, and Tribulation
- Time line and charts of end-times events from a Dispensational and a non-Dispensational perspective
- Jesus' teachings in Matthews 24, known as the Olivet Discourse, and two ways of understanding them
- The most important beliefs about the end times that all Christian hold
About the Author:
Award-winning author Dr. Timothy Paul Jones has bachelors and masters degrees in biblical literature and pastoral ministry, as well as a doctorate in educational leadership.
He is a professor at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, KY. In 2010 he won the ECPA Christian Book of the Year award in the Christian Education category for 'Christian History Made Easy'.
ROSE guide to End-Times Prophecy
- Product Code: 9781596364196
- Availability: In Stock